How can I upload videos?
You must be logged in to upload movies. Browse and enter into the movie category for which your movie is most appropriate. A description of the category can be found on the top of the page after you entered the category. Click on the little upload icon in the upper right hand corner next to the category description, and follow the 8 simple steps.
What information do I need to before I begin to upload?
Please note that even though you will be able to skip certain steps, complete movie uploads and descriptions will attract the greatest user interest. Please select the correct movie resolution for your video clip.
Information that is required for a movie upload is
- Movie itself
- Movie subtitle
- At least one preview picture
- Movie title
- Short description of the movie (max. 200 Characters)
- Price in credits (you will receive 80% of these credits when your movie is downloaded, i.e., if you ask for 1000 credits you will receive 800 credits for each download of your movie)
- Movie length in minutes
- Languages (e.g., Spanish, English)
- Movie producer
- Model name
- Movie resolution (PAL 320, PAL 1040, …) (for how to find this see below)
Information that is optional for a movie upload is
- Additional preview pictures
- Detailed description of the movie (max. 1000 Characters)
- Movie version
- Licensing agreement for customers and if the customer must agree to this licensing agreement
What is the maximum movie length?
There is no maximum movie length, you can upload any movie length.
What is the maximum file size?
The maximum file size to upload is 1100 MB. For larger file sizes please ask us.
Which file formats are supported for videos and pictures?
Accepted file formats for
- movies are: *.wmv, *.mpg, *.mpeg, *.mp4, *.avi, *.mov, *.flv, *.3gp, *.divx
- movie previews are: *.flv, *.wmv
- preview pictures is: *.jpg
Are there restrictions on the content I can upload to this website?
Yes, there are restrictions. Posting illegal material including underage models or actors, material without copyright, pornographic material, material involving minors, and sexual actions with animals or animal cruelty in any form are prohibited.
What happens after I upload a movie in the first step?
After the first step of the upload process is complete (=movie upload) you will automatically be directed to the second step. Beyond the second step, a clickable button is provided at the bottom of each page that allows you to proceed to the next step.
What happens after I complete the upload process?
All uploaded movies will be reviewed for approval by administration before they are made publicly accessible on the website.
How do I find the movie resolution of my video clip?
The format and resolution of your video clip can be found in your video/movie player or by right-clicking the video file and selecting properties. Picture frequency of 29 corresponds to NTSC and of 25 corresponds to PAL. HD is universal. The resolution (frame width x frame height) is also displayed there. When choosing the appropriate icon on our site, PAL/NTSC/HD refer to the format and the second number refers to the frame width.